You're operating as if you possess superpowers today, enabling you to accomplish more than you thought possible while the proud Leo Moon is strutting her stuff in your 10th House of Career. You're at the top of your professional game now, but you still need to convince yourself that it's acceptable to work for your own success rather than just doing as you're told. Instead of acquiescing to the expectations of others, fight to make your dreams come true. The magic of the cosmos is on your side. Get Your Complete Cosmic Profile
Is it possible to have too many choices? That's the question on your mind at the week's start when you have a thousand and one options for this trip. By Tuesday, you're feeling stressed out from your good luck, but never fear -- by Wednesday, you're beginning to see the light. Thursday and Friday are great days for finalizing your current choices and you'll be glad you chose what you did. The weekend will highlight the wisdom of your decisions, so sit back and pat yourself on the back -- several times.
Monday and Tuesday, if you feel like you need something but you don't know what it is, chances are you need an hour at the gym. It'll work your kinks out. It'll get your blood going. It'll reset your brain. Wednesday and Thursday are all about relationships -- although not in the flowers-and-chocolates sense. Intense opposition is in the stars. Expect arguments. Friday and Saturday, you don't want to rile anyone up so you take a quiet, careful approach to everything. Sunday rewards you with a fantastic meal and a deep conversation with someone cute.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST