Monday and Tuesday are ideal days for lots of activity -- tours, sporting events, the arts -- and for meeting lots of people. Sparking a conversation is as easy as asking someone their opinion. If you have that nagging feeling that you're forgetting something midweek, take a little time out for some meditation. The travel experience can be overwhelming, but a little solitude and contemplation allow your thoughts to clarify. You're a social butterfly this weekend -- dine with a group from your hotel, go out dancing and maybe even score an invitation to a local party.
Mix it up socially early this week -- you've got a lot of people that need to hear from you. If you're open about what you want, it'll be that much easier for you to get it. On Wednesday and Thursday you'll see everything more clearly and you'll be able to really understand just about anyone, no matter how crazy they might seem. It's a good time to let old grudges die. The weekend is absolutely perfect, with positive energy flowing everywhere and cool people behind every door. You'll be in the middle of a class 5 flirt-storm.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST