You naturally want to behave in a socially acceptable manner, but something might prevent you from telling the truth now. You are quietly observing your feelings as they change, but haven't said anything yet because you don't want to upset the status quo. However, you can get away with sharing what's been bugging you as long as you do so with a healthy dose of sensitivity. Demonstrate how much you care in a way that allows you to say more and offend less. Get Your Complete Cosmic Profile
You're expressive Monday and Tuesday, so you'll be talking up a storm and revealing secrets. Be careful not to reveal too much. Tuesday afternoon through Thursday you have the blues, so keep busy with something fun and hands-on, like a science museum. By late Thursday, you feel better -- and romantic. Go for a nice dinner with your honey, or perhaps take a rowboat out on a scenic lake. Friday and Saturday you have the urge to do something new and different. Spelunking or orienteering, anyone? All the craziness (and lack of routine) may overwhelm you late Saturday and Sunday -- stay flexible and you'll feel better.
You have the gift of self-expression at the start of the week. As soon as you explain your feelings to someone else, they empathize completely and you feel so much better. It's an emotional roller coaster of a week for you. Tuesday and Wednesday you're feeling sentimental and somewhat depressed. Thursday and Friday you're satisfied with the state of your love life (which will be undergoing a renaissance) and just generally happy. And during the weekend, in spite of everything you have going on, you'll be able to stop and smell the proverbial flowers.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST