Your responsibilities weigh heavily on your shoulders today, but adopting an unconventional strategy enables you to get everything finished on time. However, your creative approach may be nearly impossible for others to comprehend. Even if you produce something special, your colleagues can't see how your current artistic pursuits help you fulfill your previous commitments. Instead of waiting for the approval of anyone else now, set your intentions and get down to work. The proof is in the pudding. Get Your Complete Cosmic Profile
If you're traveling with a companion or partner, you can expect that relationship to undergo some evolution as the week begins. It may not be entirely easy, but your understanding of each other could ultimately deepen. Speaking of deeper understanding, seek it out when it comes to your destination around Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Cultural, historical and architectural mysteries are there for the unraveling, and your experience will be enriched immeasurably if you make an effort. And while traveling this weekend may be harried, you're all in it together: Do your part to make people smile.
You will be riding a wave of positive energy early this week that should easily carry you through any rough patches. Most of your people will be chatty and ready for some good times. Look into issues more deeply on Wednesday and Thursday, because there will be some serious business going down that needs your attention. You will be on exactly the same wavelength as your people this weekend, so it's a great time to make plans.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST