You may believe you have established an easy equilibrium in your family life, but the emotional complexity can catch you off guard today. Unfortunately, your immediate reaction to an unexpected turn of events could be more shocking than whatever triggered your outburst. Count to ten and take plenty of deep breathes to regain your center. Think twice before letting a rush of adrenaline hijack your future. No drama, no regret. Get Your Complete Cosmic Profile
What's real and what isn't are the questions on your mind as you start your travels at the beginning of the week. You don't have to find the answers, but you can make sure you have fun asking the questions, especially on Monday and Tuesday. By Thursday and Friday, things will take on a more definite and firmer shape. As you discard a few possibilities, some new ones come along right when you need them. Take the weekend to do something good for yourself and your body -- eat well, go for a walk, get a massage.
Monday and Tuesday things tumble out of your mouth before you've had a chance to think about how they may come across. Slow down. Often when you aren't getting what you want, you have a tendency to want to race ahead, but the best things become a blur when you're going fast. Wednesday and Thursday would be a good time to go to a party. Or throw one yourself: leadership is in the stars in the middle of the week. You make the most of Friday and Saturday with a wild activity (learning to snowboard?) and Sunday's all about new beginnings.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST