You may be rather lazy today, even though your senses are wide awake. Opulent Jupiter dances with luscious Venus in your 2nd House of Self-Worth, filling your life with feelings of abundance and pleasure. Happily, too much of a good thing still seems pretty darn good today, as if you can overdo without suffering the consequences. Unfortunately, you can't escape the effects of overindulgence, but you might decide it's worth it. Revel in your good fortune while the lucky stars are on your side. Get Your Complete Cosmic Profile
A guidebook's a smart investment, particularly at the beginning of the week, when you might need a little more detail to decide what to see and do. A little research -- and asking fellow travelers for their highlights -- helps you set your itinerary and get psyched for it. Plan something that nurtures your soul between Tuesday and Thursday; the energy's in flux, which can provide an opportunity for self-rediscovery. This weekend, reconfirm prices and reservations well in advance, and ask for itemized bills -- then check them. It's not being suspicious, just smart.
Most of the week is perfect for just goofing off and taking care of yourself. If anyone makes demands early on, ignore them unless you really want to help. Do something big and positive and healthy for yourself, even if it feels like you're excluding someone important -- you can fix that soon enough. You'll be amazed at your flirty charm this weekend, especially because on the inside you'd much rather be curled up with a cat and a book. An argument with roommates or friends might get weird on Sunday, but you'll manage.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST