You have an unexpected chance to follow your impulses and an excellent prospect that everything will turn out in your favor. But chasing the whims of your heart is always a tricky business that comes without a guarantee. Reigniting an old flame is possible now that hot-to-trot Mars is busy doing the tango with sentimental Venus. Just be careful not to take a playful flirtation to the wrong conclusion. Some things from the past are best left to remain a sweet memory. As Tom Petty sings, "You can look back, babe, but it's best not to stare." Get Your Complete Cosmic Profile
You want to be independent in your explorations as the week begins. Break off from your tour group or plan time apart from your travel companion; they'll just make you feel encumbered. Then, from Wednesday through Friday, it's especially important to keep karma in mind. Cutting in line or working a situation to your advantage may save you time or money in the short term, but the best intentions should be your travel partner right now. Being supremely organized and planning ahead this weekend means you'll handle inevitable delays with aplomb -- and even a smile.
You will be a charm factory early this week, able to take even the grouchiest human and plaster a big goofy grin all over their face. It will be easy for you to get almost anything out of your people if you ask the right way. Wednesday and Thursday will be a little more difficult, emotionally speaking -- though you'll make it through if you keep from blowing up at the wrong person. The weekend is all about meeting new people, including someone from very far away.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST