You've got exuberance and energy to burn at the beginning of the week, and anything new and daring sounds pretty spectacular. Sign up for parasailing, or hop a train in a random direction for a day trip. What you love about travel is there for the taking. Slow down on Wednesday and Thursday, lest you wear yourself out; getting sick on the road just isn't fun. Avoid a wrong turn now, too, by taking your time and paying attention to directions. This weekend, a spirit of selflessness and giving is your best traveling companion -- and what you put out there comes back to you in record time.
Early in the week you will feel like you can do no wrong when it comes to chatting up the lovely lads or lasses in your neighborhood (however you define it). Your charm will be a powerful presence in any situation. Turn your attentions back to home or even work on Wednesday -- there's some business that you can't leave unfinished for another day. You might find some relaxation in the routine. Take care of your people over the weekend. One or more of them will need you and your skills, but they might not know how to ask.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST