Although you can see the flashing red light approaching, you still might not heed the warning. You're so impatient now that you're ready to step on the gas before you even know where you're going. But your long-term thinking runs into more immediate concerns if your day brings an unwarranted surprise. Even if you want to focus on the future, you're better off paying attention to what's happening this moment before you crash and burn. Get Your Complete Cosmic Profile
Puzzling out the meaning of mishaps is fine for exercising your mental prowess, but deal with the here and now in order to get your trip back on track at the start of the week. Wednesday and Thursday, you find that your direct actions have real impact, and your situation improves appreciably. Friday and Saturday are all about indulging the senses, so visit the area's craftspeople, artisans and sample the local delicacies. Sunday, you have a million different things that you want to do, but you might be better off narrowing it down to one or two items.
You are an agent of change on Monday, an inspiration to everyone around you. And, happily, this gives you a lot of pleasure. You're excited that people are excited and, in all your excitement, you want to work together toward some kind of exciting goal. This is the sort of momentum that makes anything possible. Tuesday or Wednesday you have a brief freak-out about money, but it's nothing to dwell on. Thursday and Friday you learn enough to fill an encyclopedia and come out of it still wanting to know more. Satisfyingly, the weekend is full of discoveries.
- Revisiting Friendships and Goals as Mercury Retrogrades … Astrology.com - Sat, 19 Apr, 2014 3:15 AM EDT
- The Stars This Week: February 10-16, 2014 Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Clay Aiken in Politics? Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- Strength in Numbers as Sun in Aquarius Trines … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST
- A Cosmic Valentine's Day: Your Sun Sign's … Astrology.com - Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 3:15 AM EST