A festive Galentine’s Day (the genius term coined by Parks and Rec’s Lesley Knope-find her tips here) is easy to put together; pour a glass of something sparkly (like our Rosy Greyhound) and serve an easy app-our Nutty Goat Cheese Bites are a snap to prepare and they never fail to impress.
Set the table with some pretty DIY floral centerpieces and for dinner, serve up our mouth-watering Lobster Fettuccine (it doesn’t have to be just for two! If lobster tails are too expensive for your party budget, use claw meat instead). Finish off the evening with our decadent (yet quick) Best-Ever Brownies.
Enjoy-and Happy Galentine’s Day!
goat cheese bites
More from Chatelaine:
- 28 decadent chocolate recipes
- A very Valentine's breakfast
- Beef bourguignon: Karma's romantic Valentine's Day dinner
- Three romantic Valentine's Day menus
- 10 delicious brownie mix recipe variations
Connect with Chatelaine: