Jars of baby food
Give Junior a head start by introducing fruits and vegetables early. Cookies, pop and chips in a child’s early years are associated with an IQ two points lower, according to Australian researchers.
More from Chatelaine:
- How many kids make the happiest family?
- Is teaching children manners a thing of the past?
- Don't want kids? How our reasons affect our happiness
- The secret to getting kids interested in active play
- How to turn a cardboard box into a kids' play house
Connect with Chatelaine: