Remember when peplums were oh-so-risky? Now they've cropped up on tops, skirts and even coats and jackets. Now, fall is seeing another not-for-the-weak silhouette: the skirt over pants look.
London starlet Emma Watson graced the red carpet last night during her global tour promoting The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Dressed in Dior Haute Couture from head-to-toe, the petite actress took what would have been a basic LBD and turned it up a notch with trim cigarette pants.
What do you think?
More from FLARE:
- Lady Gaga Strips Down in the Face of Weight-Gain Criticism
- 12 Easy Ways To Define Your Waist
- Top 10 Trends: Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013
- Top 10 Trends: London Fashion Week 2013
- Top 10 Trends: New York Fashion Week 2013
Connect with Flare: