Give yourself a beautiful, sun-kissed glow with these three easy tips:
1. The best time to 'tan' is after a shower. Towel off (to exfoliate any dead skin) and moisturize all over.
2. Give yourself at least 30 minutes to apply the tanner and let it dry. But don't stick around the hot, steamy bathroom to put it on - sweat and humidity can make your tan streaky.
3. Less is more, especially around your knees and elbows, where tanner can collect. And always wash your hands!
1. Cult fave
A-listers swear by this easy-to-use streak-free foam.
St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse, Sephora.
2. Tried and true
This SPF 20 self-tanner keeps skin super hydrated.
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Facial Moisturizer.
3. Quick change
Afraid to commit? This colour will last all day but washes off with soap and water.
Sisley Tinted Body Sun Glow Gel, Holt Renfrew
- Eight best new sunscreen options to save your skin
- Five ways to look great while avoiding beauty product toxins
- Four anti-aging miracle workers for younger looking skin
- The top requested celebrity haircuts
- Five natural ways to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles
Connect with Chatelaine: