Charlotte Olympia's Diamond Jubilee edition Pandora Clutch
Accessories designer (and resident Brit) Charlotte Dellal is joining in on the Diamond Jubilee celebration with her own tribute to Queen Elizabeth II - in the form of a festive take on her Pandora clutch.
The gold spider emblem that tops every Pandora clutch has been embossed with a mini Union Jack. The clutch also comes with limited edition inserts that show through the perspex - choose from London's skyline, the Union Jack and a colourful crown, with the back of each insert embroidered with a 'Wish You Were Here' style postcard from Charlotte. Adorable!
Liimited edition Jubilee Pandora clutch, $947, charlotteolympia.com
Click here to catch up on all things London fashion.
- KATE MIDDLETON DONS RED ALEXANDER MCQUEEN FOR QUEEN'S JUBILEE CELEBRATION
- DESIGNERS CREATE CUSTOM CROWNS FOR QUEEN ELIZABETH'S DIAMOND JUBILEE
- Dress Like a Princess! 10 Style Tips From Kate Middleton's First Year as a Royal
- Best Dressed at the MTV Movie Awards 2012
- Michelle Williams: Red Carpet Style Evolution
Connect with Flare: