Photo by Max Abadian
Nicole Richie announces upcoming fragrance
Image Courtesy of Nicole Richie
Revealed: Nicole Richie's New Fragrance
Add another name to the growing list of celebrity names with signature scents due later this year-Nicole Richie.
Expected to hit shelves this September, Richie took inspiration for her namesake perfume from her mother, explaining that she used to layer several different fragrances on before leaving the house. The result? A blend of vanilla, cashmere woods, amber, Seville orange, lily of the valley, sandalwood and sugared patchouli.
The fragrance is the latest addition to Richie's growing empire, which also includes her fashion lines Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960. The star is also exploring the possibility of a line of hair products.
Watch Now: Our April Cover Shoot with Nicole Richie
- Lise Watier Celebrates 40th Anniversary With New Fall Collection
- Melt-Proof Makeup Tips That Brave The Heat
- Looks We Love: Matchy Lips
- Ruffian For M.A.C Available Now!
- Our 5 Fave Products For Smooth, Sexy Legs
Connect with Flare: