Photo by Keystone Press
At The Daily Show this week to promote her new film, Parker, Jennifer Lopez showcased her sun-kissed glow, shiny lips and perfectly coiffed strands-in other words, she was her usual immaculate self- and we couldn’t help but notice her fabulous ombré colour. The dye job, a type of highlighting that typically features brunette roots and fades to blond at the ends, is a longstanding favourite with such celebrities as Jessica Alba, Sarah Jessica Parker and Lauren Conrad.
Trying to achieve the look at home has always been a daunting proposition, but this March L’Oréal Paris will launch Féria Wild Ombré kits, $14 each at mass market retailers, in three different shades to match a range of base colours. Each kit features a plastic brush to help achieve the proper colour gradation-no salon visit necessary.
More from FLARE:
- First Look: Archie's Girls M.A.C Cosmetics Collection
- Spring's Must-Try Beauty Trends: Grunge, Mod, '80s Rock & More!
- Bright Beauty Finds Under $8 at Joe Fresh for Spring
- Olympia Le-Tan's Limited Edition Clutch of Lancô me Lipsticks & Nail Lacquers
- Hannah Johnson Re-Creates Louis Vuitton's Baby Beehive Hairstyle
Connect with Flare: