Photo Courtesy of Louis Vuitton
Go wild with dots this summer as Louis Vuitton debuts a new capsule
collection with famed Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama. Recognized for her
circular masterpieces, Kusama welcomes a range of shoes, bags,
accessories and apparel for Summer 2012 titled Infinitely Kusama.
Launching July 10, the artist joins the late Stephen Sprouse and Takashi
Murakami as one of only a few designers who have collaborated with Vuitton.
From Sprouse's spray painted goods to anime action heros by Murakami,
Kusama brings the dot in all sizes to her striking new line. An
additional capsule will launch in October, all coinciding with the
opening of the artist's retrospective at the Whitney Museum in New York.
Click here to see the entire collection!
- Roots Fall 2012 Preview: Our Favourite Picks!
- Richard Nicoll's Blushing Bride Collection for Topshop
- Office Style: 15 Work Essentials for Summer
- Under $250: Best Summer Dresses
- Sunglasses: 5 Expert Shopping Tips
Connect with Flare: