Lana Del Rey sings about blue jeans and white shirts in her song ‘Blue Jeans’ – but now she may be modeling them. The singer has reportedly been tapped as the new face of an H&M campaign.
“She’s shooting an H&M campaign in New York,” a source told the New York Post. Her rep hasn’t confirmed anything yet but they also haven’t denied it. This wouldn’t be Del Rey’s first foray into the fashion world. Along with appearing in endless fashion editorials, from French Glamour to British Vogue, the singer has also had a Mulberry handbag named after her (which ended up being a best-seller, natch). If the campaign comes to life, we can expect pouty poses and sultry over-the-shoulder looks
- Confirmed: Yves Saint Laurent's Name Change
- Revealed: Nicole Richie's New Fragrance
- Watch Now: Dior's New Fashion Short Invokes Brigitte Bardot
- Alexa Chung Is The New Face Of Maje
- Rad Hourani's Upcoming Couture Collection
Connect with Flare: