Last night in London, Lana Del Rey revealed newly-tinted locks at the GQ Men of the Year awards. Gone are her medium reddish-brown strands and a lush mass of dark brunette curls have taken their place. The darker hue is a striking change, especially paired with last night's cream satin dress and red lips, and it really amps up her shine. Needless to say, we love it!
This hair makeover comes just in time for the launch of Del Rey's fall H&M campaign set to be revealed tomorrow at H&M in Toronto during Fashion's Night Out. Up next for the glam star? She told Vogue that she would love to work in the film industry and is currently writing a script.
More from FLARE:
- Katie Holmes To Be The Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- 7 Days of Gorgeous Fall Hair
- 4 Steps To Fall's Vampy Lips
- Manicure Trend: Textured Nails
- 10 Ways To Update Your Beauty Look for Fall 2012
Connect with Flare: