After breaking the news of her divorce on Friday, Katie Holmes has made her first big career move post-TomKat. The actress is in the midst of planning her brand's first-ever fashion show, expected to make it's debut at the upcoming spring shows in New York this September.
Her brand, Holmes & Yang, is a partnership with designer Jeanne Yang, and is available at Barney's. The label's fashion week debut is set to be an intimate presentation at an undecided venue—which is perhaps better than a large-scale show, as we doubt the media frenzy surrounding the couple's high-profile divorce will have calmed down by then.
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to Divorce
- Top 8 Celebrity Female Fashion Moguls
- 12 Best-Dressed Celebrity Couples
- Celebrity Couples Who Dress Alike
- Your July 2012 Horoscope!
Connect with Flare: