Photo by Keystone Press
Kate Middleton's $75 Cubic Zirconia Earrings
While Kate Middleton's history of sometimes repeating outfits has earned her a reputation for being slightly thrifty, news of her latest penny-pinching look has the web buzzing. It has been revealed that the Duchess of Cambridge donned a pair of $75 Cubic Zirconia earrings at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee festivities on Tuesday. The petite drop "diamonds" by Belinda Hadden sold out within minutes--which goes to show that the Middleton effect can impact both her high end purchases as well as her more affordable picks. To complete her look, Middleton donned a custom lace number in peach by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen--a pricey frock that we hope she repeats down the road.
Click here to see our new Royal Style guide.
- FLARE's Royal Style Guide
- Fashion criticism for a crimson Kate
- Kate Middleton's Weekend Wedding Wardrobe: Another Outfit Repeat!
- Kate Middleton Goes High-Low for Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert
- Kate Middleton Dons Alexander McQueen Lace Dress For Diamond Jubilee
Connect with Flare: