The right patio set can transform an outdoor space into a great backyard getaway. Whether your decor style is modern, country or classic, a neutral patio set will be a worthwhile investment that you'll enjoy for years to come. Update the look of your set with accessories to suit seasonal trends or for a fresh and easy upgrade. Here are our picks:
1. San Marino dining set by Brian Gluckstein for The Bay
Clean lines and a slick contemporary design makes this set a perfect fit for the modern minimalist who enjoys summer entertaining and dining al fresco.
2. Santa Barbara patio settee from Pier 1 Imports
For anyone who's just a little bit country, this hand-woven settee is the perfect item for your outdoor space. Add some plush cushions and make yourself a pitcher of iced tea - it'll feel like you're at the cottage.
3. Applaro/ Vasman outdoor dining set from Ikea
The combination of warm-toned wood and slick white dining chairs creates a contemporary look that's both current and classic.
4. The Cabo lounge set from Andrew Richard Designs
This plush outdoor lounge set will make you feel like you're at a luxury resort. Who needs a fancy vacation when you've got a luxe backyard getaway?
- How to create an amazing outdoor living space
- 10 ideas to turn your backyard into an oasis this summer
- Six nautical-inspired accessories for pretty summer decor
- How to make over your deck: Expert tips
- How to clean your barbecue grill in six easy steps
Connect with Chatelaine: