These spice holders are a cute and easy way to re-use old jars. In three simple steps, you’ll have a modern assortment of spice jars that will be a highlight in any kitchen.
Here’s what to do:
1. Soak the jars (we used baby food jars) in water for a few minutes, to ensure the labels come off easily.
2. Once dry and clean, spray the jars with white spray paint, and the tops of the jars with chalkboard paint (chalkboard paint can be found at any craft store).
3. Once dry, write on the tops of the jars with chalk, denoting which spice they hold.
And you’re done!
More from Chatelaine:
- How to decorate an old toss cushion with a patchwork design
- How to make cute mini photo magnets!
- Five creative ways to use leftover wallpaper
- Five cool ways to decorate your mugs with a marker
- How to create the dip-dye look: Five decor ideas from drapes to flower pots
Connect with Chatelaine: