Maple rye and ginger
Stir 1/4 cup (about 2 oz) rye with 1 tbsp maple syrup in a highball glass until combined. Add ice and top with ginger ale.
Chocolate-coated kettle chips
Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
Pour water into a small saucepan to a depth of 1 in. Bring to a simmer over medium. Chop 2 100-g packages of milk chocolate into small pieces and place in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over simmering water and stir until chocolate is melted.
Dip chips from a 220-g package of plain kettle chips in melted chocolate, then arrange 1 in. apart on prepared sheets. Chill in freezer until chocolate is firm, 3 to 5 min.
More from Chatelaine:
- Smoked salmon bites appetizer and scotch cocktail
- Spiced almonds recipe and sangria spritzer cocktail
- Crunchy artichokes with creamy lemon dip recipe and minty gin and tonic cocktail
- Prosciutto and arugula pizzette recipe and a fizzy orange wine cocktail
- Warm chai toddy and crispy Madras chickpeas recipe
Connect with Chatelaine: