commercials promise young men their product will have legions of amorous females swarming around them, although in the recent case of one Pennsylvania high school student, a number of those females were nurses administering epinephrine.Axe body spray
As the Associated Press reports, the unnamed student at Freedom High School in Bethlehem, Pa. was rushed to the hospital after exposure to the spray triggered a “severe allergic reaction.”
Thankfully, the student is fine.
Though it remains unclear which chemical in the aerosol deodorant caused the health scare, school officials have taken the opportunity to keep the clouds of Axe at bay and asked students to refrain from coming to school wearing it.
“The purpose of this posting is to make all parents, staff and students aware of a medical issue involving a Freedom High School student having an extreme allergy to Axe Body Spray. This allergy is potentiallyRead More »from Axe body spray triggers severe allergic reaction, prompts Pennsylvania school ban