Broccoli Pizza Ingredients:
1 ball whole wheat pizza dough
1 3/4 cups broccoli florets
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp mixed green Italian herbs, dried or fresh
pinch of salt
3/4 cups of your preffered cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
2. Toss your broccoli florets in the vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder and herbs. Set aside.
3. Roll out pizza dough. Rub olive oil on all sides so the dough doesn't stick your pan.
4. Spread you dough over your pan. Start adding the florets right to the dough - until the dough is covered in broccoli.
5. Add your cheese shreds until covered.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the dough begins to brown. Allow to cool a minute or two before serving. less
Broccoli, love it or hate it, is a healthy addition to your diet. It's high in vitamin C and dietary fiber, and has also been proven to help fight cancer. No matter how much broccoli you eat now, chances are you could stand to eat more. So whether you already love broccoli or you struggle to work it into your diet, we bet you could use some fresh, fun, new broccoli recipes. Here are 7 of our absolute favorites. - By Kathy Patalsky